"four paw special" at the relexa hotel
You wish to travel or plan your next holiday with your dog? No problem: stay with us.
âIf you have never had a dog, you would not know what it means to love and be loved."
Are you looking for a pet friendly hotel to have:
- a holidays with your dog?
- a your short break with your dog?
- a your business trip with your dog?
Holidays or travel with your dog is becoming more and more important, because after all you do not want to spend time without your dog when it comes to holiday. Many magazines write about dogs and going on holiday with your four-legged friend, and certainly this market is booming.
Enjoy your holiday or trip with your four-legged family member. Your dog is used to living with you and wants to be with you also during this time. We at the relexa hotel in Berlin have exactly the right room for you.
Please see here some pictures of "our four-legged guests".
Our goal at the relexa hotel Berlin is to ensure you and your pet have a memorable stay. We are a pet friendly hotel and love animals and look forward to your visit!
Our "4 Paws Special": There are no additional costs for your dog (â¬ 0.00)
If you book in advance, we would provide following for your dog:
- food bowl
- delicious treats
- snuggly blanket
- small toy
Good to know:
- On request we organise dog food (at a surcharge).
- Dogs should be kept on a leash in our restaurant or in the courtyards.
- We would be happy to organise a dog sitter for you, if you wish to explore Berlin alone. We will be happy to discuss details individually prior to your arrival, so that your dog is in good hands while you out (costs depending on time).
Book our â4 paws offerâ for your next stay in Berlin and let us pamper you and your four-legged friend.
- first select the date and a room type
- during the next step of the booking you will be offered our extra services - such as the dogs Arrangement
Our "4 paws" tips:
- The city of Berlin has 12 extensive natural areas for dogs, where all Berlin residents and visitors of the city go to play with their dogs. Follow this link to find all parks or woods.
- Take a long walk in the Tiergarten. Between Potsdamer Platz and the government district, the Brandenburg Gate and railway station Zoo you can feel the green of Berlin. However, dogs must be kept on a leash.
- For more information or tips for your holiday with your dog visit "Fred & Otto"
Travel with dogs is booming - Magazine DOGS
Fred & Otto also visited the relexa hotel in Berlin and would like to share their experience.