German Hotel Classification - successful renewed
The Berlin Classification Commission "German Hotel Classification" has considered the renewal application from our relexa hotel for this award. After a thorough examination on the basis of submitted questionnaires by the hotel and an inspection visit, our hotel was awarded again with the
4 stars = First Class
This award is now valid for three years and therefor allows our hotel to have the 4-star status until the next inspection in 2018.
We are very pleased to achieve this status once again and it shows us and our guests that we are keeping up our standards and service quality and thus at the same time always improve the requirements and services to our guests.
Thank you very much.
General information about the DEHOGA classification
Within the German hotel classification, the business can be classified into five categories. These categories are indicated by the stars. The requirements are federally uniformed, so the guest has a transparent comparison option within Germany. The classification of businesses and the associated distinction with the stars is voluntary. The extensive controls provide guests transparency and tested quality.
This is an excerpt from the list of criteria of Dehoga for a 4 star hotel:
- 18 hours occupied separate reception, available 24 hours a day
- lobby with seats and a beverage catering service, hotel bar
- breakfast buffet or breakfast menu with room service
- minibar or 24 hours room service providing beverage
- in room: chair / couch with side table
- bathrobe and slippers on request
- cosmetic products (e.g. shower cap, nail file, cotton swabs), vanity mirror, generous counter space in the bathroom
- à-la-carte restaurant