The witnesses APP - forced labour in Berlin during World War II
A really serious issue - forced labour in Berlin during World War II
Forced labour took also place in Berlin. The Berlin history workshop has dealt with this issue and designed a Smartphone app. This free app allows people to follow the memories of former forced labourers.
On display are photos and documents.
On the APP are five tours offered, which can be viewed and used as a small time travel, in the form of a walking tour, a bike ride or simply take the S-Bahn.
- A pole in Berlin – Following the footsteps of Józef Przedpełski, walking tour, start: S-Bahnhof Bornholmer Straße, more information
- Victims and offenders – walking tour, start: Brandenburger Tor, more information
- In the factory – walking tour, start: S-Bahnhof-Gesundbrunnen, more information
- Forced labour was everywhere – bike tour, start: Potsdamer Platz, more information
- The city of camps – S-Bahn-tour, start: Bahnhof Zoologischer Garten
The APP is free and offered in a German and English version
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our team at the relexa hotel will be happy to assist you with any questions about directions, prices and much more. Please call +49 (0) 30 - 264830 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.