The most beautiful walks in Berlin
"These are not just walks. Learning paths, tours of the emotions, which combine present and past history, thoughts and feelings, heart and head in vigorous dialogue"
In the city of Berlin the sights are lined almost next to each other and can be easily explored by walking.
We would like to give you some practical tips for 5 selected walks including city map, duration and distance.
You can expect
- The boulevard Kurf├╝rstendamm and Unter den Linden
- The Nikolai Quarter with its historical roots
- Charlottenburg with its Prussian passion for buildings
- Berlin's Tiergarten and its lively German history
- A walk through the Brandenburg Gate - an encounter with German past and present
- The Potsdamer Platz and Alexanderplatz
Our english speaking guests will find in addition some more great information here: