Disabled friendly sightseeing
20 stops and countless attractions. Discover Berlin during an individual city tour with live commentary.
Daily the tour, which lasts about two hours, begins at 9:45 clock at the stops listed below. During the city tour with live commentary (german or english) through the center of Berlin, you have at all 20 stops the option to hop on or off to see the most beautiful landmarks of Berlin from nearby. Design your own hop-on-hop-off-tour how you like it and enjoy individually and close up the flair of the capital.
Price per person: 15,00 EUR
- Kurfürstendamm 231
- Philharmonie / Kulturforum
- Potsdamer Platz
- Topography of Terror
- High-Flyer / Ministry of Finance
- Checkpoint Charlie, Zimmer- / Friedrichstraße
- Gendarmenmarkt, Markgrafen- / Taubenstraße
- Alexanderplatz, Neptunbrunnen
- Radisson Hotel
- Museum Island / Pleasure Garden
- Unter den Linden 36 / Friedrichstraße
- Unter den Linden 74, Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Brandenburger Tor, Platz des 18. März
- main railway station / Rahel-Hirsch-Str.
- House of World Cultures
- Bellevue Castle / Victory Column / Tiergarten
- Straße des 17. Juni / Flea Market on Saturday and Sunday
- Zoologischer Garten
Omnibus Reisedienst "Der Tempelhofer" KG
August Ach GmbH & Co. KG
13597 Berlin (Germany
Tel: +49-(0)30-752 30 61
400 meters away from the relexa hotel Berlin awaits you an unforgettable view. The helium balloon "Die Welt" takes you silently on a height of 150 meters and offers a wonderful view of the whole metropolis.
The captive balloon at Checkpoint Charlie (Zimmerstraße 95-101) starts every 15 minutes. Daily opening hours are from 10:00 to 22:00 o`clock (april to october) and from 11:00 to 18:00 o´clock (november to march ) - provided the weather plays along. Therefore, please ensure that a balloon flight is possible.
Price per person:
- 19 EUR - regular price
- Reduced rate 13 EUR - Seniors, disabled, students, trainees and students (Identification must unsolicited submit!)
- Children 3-6 years - 3 EUR
- Family ticket - 49 EUR (2 adults and 2 children aged 3-14 years)
The "Stern und Kreisschiffahrt GmbH" makes boat trips for people with disabilities not only possible, but also as an exciting experience.
For a long time the shipping company endeavors to offer cruises on Berlin waterways for guests with limited mobility. The company offers two handicapped-friendly and two disabled-accessible ships from which you can discover the city from the waterside. Despite the efforts of the company, please inform yourself in advance about the basic conditions or changes in operation of the ships.
- Tegel / Greenwichpromenade
- Treptow harbor
- Wannsee (train station)
- Köpenick (Old Town) - Luisenhain
- Chancellor's Office / House of World Cultures
With the two disabled-accessible ships, "Havel Queen" or "Moby Dick", you will experience tours through the fascinating landscape of the island in the north of Berlin. Past the Villa Borsig, the Konradshöhe, Old Heiligensee, Niederneuendorf in Brandenburg next to the Niederneuendorfer lake and finally back across the Saatwinkler Enge with the islands Valentinswerder, Baumwerder and Scharfenberg. A relaxing boat tour that you should have made.
Price per person:
- one way: 6,50 EUR
- outward and return: 10,50 EUR
"Without worrying" on the panoramic ship MS "Sanssouci" you will experience a three-hour bridge-tour through berlin without stops. The bridge-tour on Sunday starts at Treptow harbor. Thanks to extendable sides and ceiling elements you can enjoy the magnificent views outdoors - in case of good weather. A tour that you should not miss.
Price per person: 20 EUR
Stern und Kreisschiffahrt GmbH Berlin
Tel: +49-(0)30-536 360 0