Esther Zerning – sales manager at the relexa hotel Berlin
A warm welcome at the relexa hotel Berlin!
I would like to welcome you at the relexa hotel Berlin. To ensure you know, who your sales manager is, I have put together some information about me. I would be happy to meet you even personally at the hotel.
Name: Esther Zerning
Position: Sales Manager
- Apprenticeship hotel management
- Various positions within F&B and Meeting and Event
- Since 2010 sales manager at the relexa hotel Stuttgarter Hof
My three favourite places in Berlin:
- The colorful Prenzlauer Berg with its various facets
- For families especially the Tierpark Friedrichsfelde, because you can enjoy an ice cream watching elephants and tigers
- Potsdamer Platz for shopping and cinema
What do you like at relexa hotel Berlin?
I think it is nice that the building has a long and very exciting history, which we happily pass on to guest during a show around. It is amazing how much history can be found in Berlin and in my daily work. I especially like the different rooms. And not to forget, my ever-sunny workplace with a view of Berlin.
What was the most impressive experience during your professional career?
At the end of the refurbishment of the hotel 2001 we were running a little bit behind schedule, and we finished everything within two hours of re-opening the hotel. We were all very excited and luckily everything worked out to the last minutes and the guests were able to enjoy their Berlin stay without restrictions.
Who would you like to welcome as a guest?
As our guests, I would like to welcome children from socially disadvantaged families, for a day at the relexa cooking studio to bake and have fun. We did this last year and it was great.